show / hide sidebar
1997-2004 Corvette uncoated exchange roof assembly. This uncoated option may be a better choice for the economically minded Corvette owner. Comes completely rebuilt with new gaskets and reconditioned frame and hardware. Non returnable once protective film has been removed.
- More affordable
- Able to polish hazing and light scratches
- May scratch easily or haze with use
- Lens may be presumed as not restoration correct
These roofs are sold on exchange basis and require a $300 refundable core charge. Cores may be sent in prior to purchase to avoid core charge.
- Built to GM specs
- Lifetime warranty against panel separation
- New factory style edge trim (not plastic channel like some aftermarket roofs)
- New weatherstripping
- All hardware thoroughly inspected
Core Charges- These roofs require an exchange frame. You may choose one of the three core options:
- Pay now- pay the $300 and we will ship the purchased roof out to you immediately. You have an indefinite amount of time to send us your core. When we receive your core we will refund you $300 via company check by mail.
- Send you Core in first- Go ahead and send us your roof to avoid any core charges. We will print out this order and await for your core to arrive. We will call if we have any questions. Otherwise, we will ship the new roof out when your core arrives.
- No core pay $300- Select this if you have no core to send us.
Core (your roof) Requirements:
- Transparent roofs only- we cannot use painted fiberglass roofs to bond a new lens to.
- Roof frame must be unbent, un-cracked, untampered with, and otherwise unmolested from factory conditions. The lens condition does not matter to us, and can even be completely missing, as it will be removed once it arrives anyways.
- If you or prior owners have attempted repairs with silicone sealants this will void any warranty as the silicone leaches into the aluminum frame and makes it very difficult to bond to.