show / hide sidebar
1997-2004 Corvette uncoated relensing service. This uncoated option may be a better choice for the economically minded Corvette owner. Please add options that are needed. Non returnable once protective film has been removed.
- More affordable
- Able to polish hazing and light scratches
- May scratch easily or haze with use
- Lens may be presumed as not restoration correct
Core (your roof) Requirements:
- Transparent roofs only- we cannot use painted fiberglass roofs to bond a new lens to.
- Roof frame must be unbent, un-cracked, untampered with, and otherwise unmolested from factory conditions. The lens condition does not matter to us, and can even be completely missing, as it will be removed once it arrives anyways.
- If you or prior owners have attempted repairs with silicone sealants this will void any warranty as the silicone leaches into the aluminum frame and makes it very difficult to bond to.