show / hide sidebar
The Best in the Business! Our C4 Corvette exchange roofs feature Super Abrasion Resistat (SAR) Hard Coated Lenses are available in Factory Blue or the optional Smoked Bronze tint privacy glass. These roofs are completely remanufactured to factory specs and will include a reconditioned GM frame and hardware with a brand new lens panel (see below for details). No more headaches of dealing with those GM service retrofit kits that adapt late model 89-96 Targa Top Roof Panels to 84-88 Corvettes. These Targa Top roofs will be shipped to you specific to your model year. Completely assembled by a GM licensed manufacturer not in somebodies garage. Our roofs lead the industry by having a reputation for long lasting quality and superior OEM craftsmanship.
Other companies cut crucial corners by reusing wearable parts like gaskets and bolt insulators. See the list below for everything that is included with our exchange rebuilt roofs and you will quickly understand why we lead the industry.
Core Charges- These roofs require an exchange frame. You may choose one of the three core options:
- Pay now- pay the $200 and we will ship the purchased roof out to you immediately. You have an indefinite amount of time to send us your core. When we receive your core we will refund you $200 via company check by mail.
- Send you Core in first- Go ahead and send us your roof to avoid any core charges. We will print out this order and await for your core to arrive. We will call if we have any questions. Otherwise, we will ship the new roof out when your core arrives.
- No core pay $200- Select this if you have no core to send us.
Core (your roof) Requirements:
- Transparent roofs only- we cannot use painted fiberglass roofs to bond a new lens to.
- Roof frame must be unbent, un-cracked, untampered with, and otherwise unmolested from factory conditions. The lens condition does not matter to us, and can even be completely missing, as it will be removed once it arrives anyways.
- If you or prior owners have attempted repairs with silicone sealants this will void any warranty as the silicone leaches into the aluminum frame and makes it very difficult to bond to.
BEFORE ORDERING: You Must Determine Your Roof Year
To help you determine exactly which top you need measure across the top of the windshield frame to the center of each mounting bolt hole (if roof is in car you may also measure from hole to hole on inside). If you have the roof please refer to the hardware pictured below: